Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fave Fic: Author: midnight_jo




Title: Breakdown
Author: midnight_jo A.K.A walkingaftermidnight
Rating: T for language only.
Summary: Nothing could ruin my high knowing that her tires had been pointed in my direction when she'd suddenly become stranded halfway down the 110. I was her support system, her breath of fresh air, her light at the end of the tunnel.
Warnings: ANGST. Seriously, don't say I didn't warn ya.
Pairings: Jacob/Bella, Edward/Bella (mentioned).



Title: THIS IS THE NIGHT
Author: midnight_jo
Artist: bluesuzanne
Book: Eclipse-ish
Rating: G
Word Count: 15194
Character/Pairing(s): Jacob/Bella
Warnings: Mild language, some angst, Bella being Bella.
Summary: The night provides an escape for Bella, but it also brings uncertainty. It's a good thing she isn't afraid of the dark.
Author's Note(s)/Acknowledgements: This is a sort-of sequel to my other oneshot Breakdown. It's not required reading or anything, but this story will make more sense if you've read that one first.
I / II

A Fanmix is also available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment